In the current world climate, we’re experiencing uncertainty in almost every area of our lives. Deciding whether or not you should fly commercial may be one of those decisions you are pondering. Since airlines are offering such cheap flights and many people are working remotely for the foreseeable future, it may seem like the perfect time to get away.
But, is traveling commercial the safest option? I’d so no. For some, travel is still essential and flying commercial may no longer be your best or safest option.
Here are some issues you might face flying commercial during the current pandemic:
- Large crowds of people in close contact going through security checks, in lines, and waiting to board. This may make it impossible for you to maintain a safe 6 foot distance from others
- Public bathrooms have many people going in and out of them and are difficult to keep constantly sanitized.
- Cramped seating close to others who may be carrying unwanted germs (this would not be following the social distancing, 6 feet apart recommendations).
- Many airlines are currently experiencing flight cancellations and delays.
- You may be asked not to fly due to your age, if you’re elderly.
- Your flight may have a planned layover in an area where the virus is more prevalent or where there are travel warnings or restrictions.
However, if you fly with FLYBY AIR, you can:
- Arrive directly to your aircraft. Avoiding going inside any buildings or coming in contact with any crowds.
- Use private bathrooms that you can be certain have been sanitized for your flight.
- Rest assured that everyone in your travel party is virus free and you’ll have plenty of room for distance and to stretch out.
- Maintain your original flight plans with no threat of cancellation or delay.
- Board your flight regardless of if you are elderly.
- You can fly direct without needing to make any layovers avoiding the risk of stopping in areas of high virus concentration. We follow all CDC (Center for Disease Control) and WHO (World Health Organization) guidelines regarding social distancing. By doing so, we’ve limited the number of passengers on a flight to 8.
- We take extra precautions to ensure your aircraft and environment are sanitized and cleaned after each flight. This includes our lounge and lobby space.
- We provide private access to your flight lessening your risk of exposure to the virus from the general public.
We wish you, your family, friends, and business health and safety. If there is anything we can do to support you and your loved ones during this time to eliminate panic or chaos in your life, please don’t hesitate to reach out.